from the life of megheb

11.10.2007

some roomie pics









So, I'm living with a pretty cool group of girls. Of course it's an adjustment... I didn't really even hang out with girls that much at home because I don't like the drama that seems to follow their kind- and now I'm living with 6 of them. We've had our ups and downs, and I've learned a lot about living with others and trying to be the "peacemaker" Mom's always told me I've tried to be.

Alright, I'll describe these top to bottom. K? k.

1) This pic was taken I think the day before classes started. Man that seems like such a long time ago!!! Left to right: Megan K (my roommate), Brittany, Kayleigh, Dana, Me, and Alexis. Did you check out that mountain just chillin' in the background?! yeah they're pretty big... they kinda scare me at night.

2) We don't do it as much anymore... but we used to go out at like 2 AM every night. I think this time we were going to Del Taco ("del taco?" anyone get that reference?) Yeah, it was pretty disgusting... and the tacos came with fries! I mean, what are you, Mexican or American? I think Del Taco's confused. (did I mention it's after 4 o'clock in the morning right now??)

3) This is after we got home from our various Halloween stuff. Dana and I both went as golfers. Megan K, Alexis, and Brittany all went as school girls--and they've all been really chummy ever since. Kayleigh stayed home and studied... pfft. Anyway, Brittany went out with her boy toy Tanner, and MK, Alex, Dana and I went to the "Hollywood" party. It's this party off campus that apparently gets busted by the cops every year... I know, party on, right? I met up with Steven McIntyre and we all headed over. It was insane! It was in someone's tiny backyard, and they were "limited" to 2000 people. We got in, grabbed a drink, and tried to dance. But because it was so packed it was basically one huge mosh pit. I mean, I'm fine being a close to people, but you didn't have room to move one inch. I'm claustrophobic, so this was not a very fun experience. It took me literally like 20 minutes to get out of that mess. Steven, Dana, and I were all feeling about the same way, so we decided to go over to his apartment and stayed. We ended up watching "The Grudge" which TOTALLY freaked me out. Dana stayed under a blanket the whole time and played tetris on her cell phone... wimp. But seriously, I am forever scared of Asian babies. But maybe it's a good thing she didn't watch it, because it was a 20 minute walk home from Steven's, and we'd have to pass over "rape hill". (Yes we have a "rape hill." There are signs all over it saying never to be there by yourself, and all the girls are supposed to carry "rape whistles." We joke about it a lot... but it really is a creepy place.) It was a pretty good night for the most part... I wore fake eyelashes for the first time.

4) Me and Brit. She's back home in Texas for the weekend... it's a lot quieter around here... and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

5) This is me and Alexis. I think we were on our way to the haunted forest. Oh man I'll definitely put up that picture later. Alexis is 3/4 Mexican, and a vegetarian. So yeah, I crack a lot of jokes about that... we have fun. She makes the best/weirdest mexican hot chocolate... I'm not sure how I feel about it. I also steal her bus pass quite a bit. So according to the bus driver I am Alexis Michelle Nateras-Valasquez. Yeah i know, it totally fits!

6) Dana, MK, Brit, and I being goofy... check out those photoshop skills! yeah i know... i suck.

So yup, these are the girls I share my George Forman with...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

your hair looks so great curly like that. did you do it yourself? i'm guessing not since you always seem a bit retarded when it comes to curlers and curling irons and the like.

ah, the grudge... have you seen grudge 2?

November 10, 2007 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger meg said...

i'm not retarded, just lazy! ok... maybe retarded. my roommate dana did it. we had to use so much hairspray b/c my hair just doesn't like to be curly...it took so long! and no, i haven't seen the second one. is it good?

November 10, 2007 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I miss you. Your Photoshop skills rock! You look beautiful, btw. Wish you could come for Thanksgiving and fat around. And yes..I miss YOUR purple hair!

November 10, 2007 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Huff said...

Did michelle mean to say "fat around" haha? That's what I'll be doing - too much good food.

November 11, 2007 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger meg said...

john do you know my family at all??? of course we'd be fatting around.

November 11, 2007 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home