from the life of megheb

11.10.2007

oh how i love the weekend =]

Well I don't really have anything interesting to talk about, but I don't like having that creepy picture being the first thing people see when they come to my blog. By the way, that was my friend Jami from back in Ohio. She was really cool, but moved when we were like 10. And uh, that is her now. Oh how people change. I was thinking I might give that look a shot. What do you guys think??

I didn't end up going to bed until like 6AM. And then I woke up at 12:30 and have been fartin around ever since. Saturdays kick butt. I had 3 midterms in a span of 3 days this week...It's been very hectic, and I'm glad I get some chill time this weekend. Maybe I'll clean my room? Do some laundry? Work on my Book of Mormon paper? Research for my annotated bibliography? Yeah, you're right- probably not.

I'm pretty excited about tonight. Emily Snow (my friend from back in Charlottesville) and I are going up to Salt Lake City to visit Shane, my adopted big brother. I really miss hard laughter... It's one of my favorite things ever- laughing so hard you fall on the floor and your abs hurt the next day; I know I'll get that with Shane.

Heck, the prospect of just being off campus is exciting.

I wish I had clean clothes. I wish I had quarters to get clean clothes. I wish I had dollar bills to get quarters to get clean clothes. I wish I had the motivation to go to the bank to get dollar bills to get quarters to get clean clothes.

I was going to go to the gym today... But I lost my ID card! I'm turning my room upside to try and find it, because you use it for everything on campus. Ahh!

I can't wait to get some packages!! All 10 seasons of Friends are supposedly on the way (hopefully they're not in Japanese), Dad sent off a care package a week ago today, and Michelle is also sending me something! Seriously, I'm so excited. Looking forward to these have really helped me get through this insane week. I've gone down to the lobby to check seriously like 20 times a day... Something better come today!

Thanks guys, I LOVE YOU!

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I hate seeing "0 people care".....makes me want to cry. I CARE!! and so do tons of other people. I hope you have a riot with Shane and that your abs hurt like crazy tomorrow. Wish you were home to curl up with on the couch and watch some Cary Grant....or Hugh Grant....or something. hugs.

November 10, 2007 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Queen Karana said...

Mail is good. Packages are DEFINITELY better.

November 11, 2007 at 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dudette, I CARE TOO!!! I wouldn't trade my life for anything, but I would love to be in your shoes right now. Well, maybe not YOUR shoes. They probably wouldn't fit and feet stink. One person's feet smell mixed with another person's feet smell....GROSS!!!

I'll be checking this regularly. I have started to read Mom's and Michelle's and Jessie's blogs. It has been fun. Heck, maybe I should start one sometime. Or Steph do it for me.

We really should try to send you something. Maybe some of our laundry so you might have even more motivation to go to the bank to get dollars to get quarters to do your (our) laundry.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

November 11, 2007 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Huff said...

If you get drew to do a blog that will be two. I officially started mine today I guess. Oh and, yeah I definitely feel the same way about almost all the stuff in your blog. Leaving campus, care packages, quarters. We're closer than you think. Love you.

November 11, 2007 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

you got a comment from drew! i haven't gotten one from him... sad day.

November 13, 2007 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home