from the life of megheb

11.22.2007



well i don't really like either of these pics of me... but they're what I've got from thanksgiving last year. it's late and i don't really feel like complaining because I really am glad that most of my family is able to be together this holiday. It's just really hard to be away. I called home earlier to talk to Jess about something, and heard everyone chatting and laughing in the background. That's honestly my favorite thing to do--sit around with my family and talk and laugh and tell/hear stories. I'm especially sad I can't be there because Ken and his family are there too. They are so hilarious, and I love hearing him, Ian, and Nathan tell stories.

it's gonna be a rough thanksgiving... but i still know i have a lot to be thankful for.

8 Comments:

Blogger Huff said...

I wish you were here too.

November 22, 2007 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Queen Karana said...

It's so rough being away from family during the holidays. Hang in there! It'll be Christmas before you know it, and then you'll get to see everyone!

November 26, 2007 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

WE MISSED YOU and we talked about you all weekend! It was fun to see John and wish we had more time to hang out. BTW, I had chamomille tea at your "hang-out" in Harrisonburg by Josh's recommendation. It was great... call me soon.

November 26, 2007 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

oh meggie...we missed you so much and we did talk about you all the time. when you aren't there...there is a big hole in our family where laughter, fun and the uniqueness that is Megan is missing. Hope you felt our love!
I love you!!

November 26, 2007 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger drewandsteph said...

MEGAN!!! WE MISS U!

we have a new blog!

http://drewandsteph00.blogspot.com

would love if you checked it out every once in a while!

GOOD LUCK ON EXAMS!!!!

November 27, 2007 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

hey dude. did you have an okay break? i hope it didn't suck too bad. we talked about you a lot and i really really missed you. you're pretty cool. :-)

November 27, 2007 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I MISS MY MEGGIE!

December 4, 2007 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

girl. New posts please.

March 20, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home